A PDF containing an extensive CV is available for download here (updated March 2017).
My CV in brief
- 1999 PhD (Ekon. dr.), Business administration, Stockholm School of Economics.
(Thesis: Making a natural monopoly. Faculty opponent: Prof. Peter Miller, LSE, UK.)
- 1994 Ph.Lic., Business administration, Stockholm School of Economics. (Faculty opponent: Prof. Robin Cowan, now at MERIT.)
- 1991 B.Sc. (Civilekonom), Business administration and Economics, Stockholm School of Economics
- 2009- Professor, Department of Thematic Studies – Technology and Social Change, Linköping University
- 2008-09 Principal Secretary in Swedish government inquiry on patient’s rights (Huvudsekreterare, Utredningen om patientens rätt.)
- 2005-08 Research Director, Stockholm Centre for Organizational Research (Score, a research centre run jointly by Stockholm School of Economics and Stockholm University)
- 2006-08 Program Director MBA Health and Life Sciences, IFL at Stockholm School of Economics
- 2005-09 Associate Professor, Department of Marketing and Strategy, Stockholm School of Economics
- 1999-05 Assistant Professor. Department of Marketing and Strategy, Stockholm School of Economics
(Before and during my undergraduate studies I worked as a cleaner in hospitals, at the SAAB car factory assembly line, as an au pair in Paris and as a planner at Televerket (currently TeliaSonera).)
Current special commissions
- 2017-2019 Elected representative in Linköping University Board.
- 2017-2019 Member of the national board for Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study, SCAS.
- 2015- Member of editorial board of Journal of Cultural Economy.
- 2012- Co-editor and co-founder of the academic journal Valuation Studies.
- 2012- Chairman of board Leading Health Care, an independent academic think tank working to promote dialogue about how health and social care can be improved.